Remember that Cosmo magazine article that talked about how Tantra and breathing could give you explosive orgasms? How about the urban legend about Sting having sex for eight hour stints? Maybe you caught Reid talking about the “Tantric Twitchies” on CBS’ The Doctors?
Regardless of your tolerance for words like “chakras” and “yoni,” there is a non-New Agey way to understand and incorporate ecstatic experiences into your bedroom routine that is fun, easy, and explosive.
If you or a lover have ever experienced post-orgasmic spasms or “twitches” after lovemaking, or feelings of heat and tension in your lower back, hands, neck or throat… You might be more energetic in your sex life than you think! And if you’ve never experienced those things but would like to, you might be pleasantly surprised how easy energetic sex is to grasp and play with.
Join sex and relationship expert Reid Mihalko of ReidAboutSex.com for his 2-hour workshop recorded live at New York City’s Sex Spirits studio!
In this video of frank, fun, and electrifying learning targeted for folks who aren’t New Agey, Reid introduces you to:
- Reid’s particular views on how sexual energy “behaves” and how it “works,” as well as ways you can begin accessing more energetic awareness in the bedroom.
- How to talk about sexual energy to skeptics/science-minded folks as well as to those fluent in “woo-woo” so you don’t shut your lovers down from wanting to play with you!
- What Kriyas (“the twitchys”) can look like and what to do when you or a lover experiences them.
- Three possible approaches for engaging sexual energy and expanding it when exploring energetic sex with a partner or solo with yourself.
- What playing a singing saw has to do with energetic sex and expanding your lovemaking.
- Simple breathing and “presence” techniques to build up energetic awareness.
- How to use “pressure play” and where so you can help unlock and activate points on your lover’s body to augment energetic experiences during love making.
- A few advance tips and tricks that will make you smile and your partner moan regardless of whether “the twitchys” happen or not!
Whatever your level of experience with sex that seems to be “more than just sex” or playing with energetics, Reid’s humorous and informative instruction, sex education, and live demonstrations on this esoteric (and yet more common than you think) realm of energetic sex is not to be missed!