Address: Glow Spa 1675 Bayview Ave (2 blocks south of Eglinton)
Prepaid: $30pp | $50/couple
At door: $35pp | $60/ couple
“I have traveled the country offering Puja’s of every type and I invite you to join us for a “Master Chef taster’s plate” sampling of all of them!” Monique
Open to the possibilities…
Heart Opening Puja: Begin to loosen the shackles binding your heart and tongue. Find your divine reflection through each person you interact with. Emerge transformed as you witness and are witnessed with clarity and unconditional love. Begin to connect with others with wonder, curiosity and utter awareness. Celebrate the divine presence within all!
Sensual Pink Puja: Dive deep into your senses, tune into your body and integrate your playful, sensuous side. Enter a world of visual delight, delicious aroma, mouth-watering pleasure, sensuous touch, healing sound, and so much more. Introduce your authentic, natural self and expand your awareness to hear your body speak.
Also on the menu – Silent Puja and elements of a traditional Hindu Goddess Puja, such as holding another’s tears + MORE!
- Please eat before you arrive.
- This is a guided event and maintains strict boundaries which are firmly enforced.
- Please arrive 6:45-7:00pm.
- Doors will be locked at 7:15pm so don’t be late!
- At this point I will begin the opening circle to create a safe and sacred container, so that we are all on the same page. No one will be admitted after the circle begins.
WHAT TO BRING:
- Nesting area – cushions, blankets, and anything soft and fuzzy to make your own personal nest on the floor
- a blindfold
- a closed water bottle
- sexy finger food such as strawberries, apricots, chocolate, crackers, cheese, grapes, etc.
Monique Darling (San Diego, CA) is the founder of Juicy Enlightenment which provides workshops and experiential play-shops in the art of Tantra and conscious loving. She has studied and taught with renowned Tantra teachers and extraordinary workshop facilitators since 1990 and is a certified Cuddle Party Facilitator. She has been featured on TLC and The Dr’s and has been interviewed by magazines across the USA. Monique is dedicated to empowering others utilizing her vast repertoire of cutting-edge teachings. She specializes in helping others reclaim their power and natural sensuality by transmuting fear and repression into courage, self-love and freedom. She guides from a place of understanding and her natural exuberance is infectious! She is available for private sessions, experiential workshops and Cuddle Parties. www.juicyenlightenment.com