Few sex educators are as well-matched to the task of dispensing safe, honest, affirming sex advice as Ducky Doolittle. As one of America’s most celebrated sex educators, Ducky performs for thousands of individuals of every gender and sexual orientation at universities, private events and on stages throughout North America. Take advantage of her 20+ years of experience in the field of human sexuality by joining us for this entertaining and thoroughly enlighten sex class. Ducky not only answers each question with a sex-positive open-mind, she gives you permission to laugh, relax and learn.
Expect to learn:
– What is the best sex position for a woman to achieve an orgasm
– Will a sex toy desensitize a woman’s clit
– Does everyone have a G-spot
– Why do some women squirt during orgasm and others do not
– I heard circumcised guys are cleaner than uncircumcised guy, is that true
– Is a curved penis better than a straight one …and so much more!
Ducky Doolittle (NY) is a renowned Sex Educator and Certified Sexual Assault & Violence Intervention Counselor. Ducky is the author of Sex with the Lights On and regularly speaks at college and university campuses and community centers across the US. A sexuality how-to expert, Ducky is often called upon to review movie scripts, write advice columns and journalistic news pieces. She is also a respected consultant for adult toy manufacturers and retailers and works with online, print and broadcast media services forecasting trends in sexuality.